Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Lost In The Tsunami Review




 This book is a very enjoyable fictional story and captures your heart in so many different ways at least mine,. including the depth and details of the characters written about, it is very detailed and gives you a since of who Anna & Ronny are. It really sucked me in within just a few pages and has such great suspense!!! This is a book worth the read to curl up on the couch or your bed at the end of a long day. Grab that Kindle or E-reader and enjoy the ride and thrill!!!! I read this book every night as I curled up  into bed and I sunk myself right into it..

This story really helps you imagine the awful things that a mother or family member goes through .What it must have felt like or feels like to have someone you love just seem to disappear without a word or single trace of them. I felt like I was right there with Ronny’s mother Anna so worried and concerned for her she had no idea what had happened to her. Between feeling if she was kidnapped dead or alive or hurt somewhere or if she just simply left on her own and is ok.

You can find this on amazon.com  Go check it out!!!

Please dont forget to Like my Facebook page and Follow me.There is much more to come!!! 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment