Thursday, October 9, 2014

Littlest Pet Shop Review

I received the Littlest Pet Shop,Pet Shop Style Set, A Day Camp Style Set ,1 Pet Pawsabilities pack and 1 Littlest Pet Shop DVD free from HASBRO

My 9 yr step Daughter and I really enjoyed this Being that we had to put everything together it made for great quality time spent together and very easy, I love that the sets are buildable and customizable with changeable backgrounds.She was so static when she opened the box up and saw LPS she has been asking for some LPS for a little bit now and I promised her in time she would get some,so it was great I had the chance to  get this campaign and see my child's face.



It really is a great play set and she enjoyed as well as I did putting it all together and decorating the houses the way she wanted and choosing where to put everything and make it her own,including playing with all the pets. She marked all the pets she received off on the little pet sheet provided which was great that it was there so she and I of course knows which ones she has and don't have and keep track lol.The names of the pets are so creative and fun.This has been now added to her Christmas list for Santa ,for more  Pets and shops.She played with LPS for hours after it was all built and put together and now has it set up as a little town in her bedroom.Which is great when I am doing things around the house she can keep herself entertained with her little pets and shops making it her own and using her imagination. It also came with a Littlest Pet Shop DVD which was so cute she has not yet watched it,she says she is saving it for a lazy day ,too cute.I would say the age range for girls on this would be great from 6-10 depending on your child.







No comments:

Post a Comment