Friday, October 17, 2014

CHECK OUT THIS DEAL!!!

The other day I come across this new sub box and I COULDN'T help myself but to share with all of you! its called Swaag Box AKA Tom Box ,which is a MONTHLY box for girls at that time of month!!! with all sorts of goodies not just candy but Jewelry and makeup too!!!!

October is breast cancer awareness month and swaagbox is donating a portion of all sales to the Susan G Kommen foundation. Take a look at Octobers box HERE  I love how they are donating and being part of the community!!!!



There is a PROMO going on right now too if you would like to sign up your 1st box is Only $5 CLICK HERE !!! I just ordered mine 2nights ago and I'm so excited because it has already shipped!!! This box is normally $16 a month but honestly with getting a full box of tampons or pads on top of a piece of jewelry and much more its well worth it.You can also upgrade for a few more dollars to make your box double jewelry and double makeup!!!!!! I will probably be sticking to this subscription box and canceling out a few others as this one seems to be alot more appealing to me..

Each period cycle they will send you necessary supplies as well as jewelry and makeup. Choose from name brand tampons and pads, they  will customize your jewelry and makeup to your wants. those items along with your tampons or pads of choice are then expertly packaged and shipped via USPS to your front door.HOW CAN YOU GO WRONG!!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment