Thursday, October 23, 2014

Hyaluronic Acid Serum + 2.5% Retinol Serum Review

So I was able to have the wonderful opportunity to try this product for a review including an eye cream for dark circles by Body Merry .Let me start off by saying what wonderful products these are 


The Hyaluronic Acid Serum is Vegan Grade you know what that means right?? Yep these are all natural! I love the fact that I can read all the ingredients on the bottle without it looking like a foreign language and its all!!!!Its supposed to moisturize your skin and has anti aging benefits that has Vitamin C in it along with Green Tea. It has a dropper with the bottle and may I mention how cute the bottle is and colorful too. I really enjoyed this I used it as a morning routine now for 2 weeks as it said to and I love how it left my skin feeling fresh and clean its not sticky or gooey at all either . It does not leave a residue behind and drys super fast too.The bottle may look small however you only need just a dab of it more is less with this product And it left my face with such a nice glow.Another great benefit with this is it has no fragrance at all,I mean NONE what so ever which is great for those who may be sensitive to fragrances and can be used under makeup or  a moisturiser as well.


The Pro-Serum that I got as well,pairs very nicely with the Hyaluronic Serum this also has a dropper with it. The Pro-Serum has benefits of Vitamin A with 2.5% Retinal in it.I used this in the evening as my routine before heading to bed at night as directed on the bottle! It minimizes dryness and helps lock in your natural moisture and its great for wrinkles as well and although I may only be 33 I prefer to start fighting wrinkles ahead of time although,I did notice a few small ones around my mouth area however within the past 2 weeks or so I been using this product along with the Hyaluronic Serum I have definitely seen a fading a bit of those small wrinkles and their not as noticable which is a huge plus .my face definitely has a more alive look to it,fresh and vibrant. This as well has no fragrance to it and for many of you that will be a plus!!!!

Now last the eye cream again this is good product.Oh did forget to mention all these products are paraben,sulfate and phthalate FREE!!! How can you go wrong with that ladies!!!Obviously this is an eye cream however while using the pro-serum and acid serum instead of just using this under my eyes I used it to mousterize my entire face as you don't need much of this to do that either and I loved the silky ness it delivered to my eyes and face this carried throughout most of my day!

You can check these product out on the companies website http://www.bodymerry.com/?page_id=50 
and its also available on Amazon 
 You cant beat the pricing and its a great NATURAL way to take care of your beautiful faces!!!I really enjoyed using and trying these products from Body Merry.I will continue using these as they is so much more left to use they go a long way and the pricing on these is hard to beat for the quality of the product..I'm very grateful I was able to try these and very happy with it as well!!!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment