Friday, September 12, 2014

September PetBox Review

I Recently saw a deal on groupon for the subscription box PetBox for steal of $11.99 for just 1 month non recurring deluxe box usually for the deluxe box its $19.95.So as much as I love subscription boxes and have become addicted lol,I decided to try this one out of my fur baby Chopper. It took about 10 days to receive the box once I paid and signed up.This was not in anyway given to me or asked of me to review this box.This is my full 100% opinion and I was not given any incentive for this.


My favorite thing with PetBox is that you can either choose your samples/items your receive in your box,or you can choose to be surprised so I chose to be surprised.This box can be for Dogs or Cats. This is what I received with my $11.99 but remember usual rate per month is 19.95 for this box.I just happened to stumble upon a great deal through groupon for this box.You also have the choice of a smaller box at 9.95 and it goes up to 59.95 a month the more the better obviously and the more awesome things you will receive.But being on a budget for me keeps me in the lower end of things at the moment.



 As you can seen below my dog got a hold of the Buffalo rawhide before I could get a picture of it in the box lol,I took a picture of him with it.He loves it!!!! I love the fact that everything is all natural.I can read everything perfectly fine and understand all the ingredients to what they are.


So the question is it worth it.Yes I think so,I received a full size bag of 100% natural chicken treats,and rawhide including that beautiful pouch to take a long on walks or what ever you need to bring food and water for your furry friend which I know alone cost about $8 or more for one of them nifty things.I really enjoyed opening this and sharing it with my baby as you can see he very much loves it as well. Will I buy this again? Certainly I will,It was worth the money to me.However I'm not sure I would like the $9.95 box as it only comes with 1 full size item and a small sample,so the bigger the cost the better the outcome of your box will be.


If you interested you can check out their website @ PetBox

No comments:

Post a Comment