Monday, September 22, 2014

My Freebie Haul from Aug-Sept

Im sure we can all agree how much we love freebies?!! I am always on the prowl to find them.Below is a picture of the most recent ones I have gotten over the past few months.Its a little less then usual but I wont complain..I also did not include My magazines in this one.I however do recieve Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan,Family Circle,and Seventeen magazines right now monthly for free for a year!!!!




sweet huh? Below I will list the websites I go to so you may also go find your own freebie treasures! They all will open in a seperate window.

Please dont forget to Like my ''NEW FACEBOOK PAGE'' share tweet etc, I soon in the coming months would like to and hope to offer giveaways to my lucky readers.I cant wait!!! More reviews coming soon as well,so the more likes and follows I see the more this becomes an option for me to offer!


Raining Hot Coupons
Vonbeau
Freeflys
Ilovefreethings


Enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment