Sunday, September 14, 2014

September Birch Box Review

Oh how I love my Birch Box each month..This month was pretty good as well.I recieved some amazing products.However I was a little dissapointed in the Foil packs of the Ol/ conditioner and Ol/ all in one milk treatment ..I have wavy long thick hair so this was not enough to even try it..But hey some you win some you lose.






My favorite was the Pixi Lip Balm stick ..I love Pixi stuff and it feels great and stays on a long time. Viva La Juicy is my love of all loves in this box,yes only a small spray sample but I have gotten 5 days worth out of this so far and have maybe 3 more left .I Will most definitly be buying this off Birchbox next month with my accumilated points I will have $30 to spend in birchbox money to get this..OOOO cant wait! 


Birchbox is only $10 a month and its soo worth every penny.I have not yet one complaint and thier customer service is amazing..you should check it out,it gives you great samples to try that you may not otherwise know about or try because maybe your afraid of the prices of a new product..This way it gives you the chance..as you can See I recieved a few full size ish products so I more then got my $10 worth out of this monthly subscription box..If your interested CLICK HERE Fore more information.. What do you have to lose,and you can cancel anytime!!!!! 



CLICK HERE TO LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK/MORE FUN REVIEWS COMING SOON

No comments:

Post a Comment