Friday, May 16, 2014

My Luna For You Subscription May Box

So I decided a week ago to sign up for Luna For you makeup Subscription box .It is 9.99 a month and you recieve cosmetic products and usually are either full size of Deluxe sample size. I was so excited because I didnt know what I was getting and I mean who dont love a good suprise box!? This is what I recieved this month and I couldnt be happier,I love all my products I recieved and mostly all of them were full size except for I believe the mascara I recieved from Pop beauty cosmetics Which retails usually for $18.50 so if I divide that I would say I recieved a $9.25 product !! Yea wow and thats just the first product and Im already pretty much got something for what I paid for from Luna For You  ..Here below is the best pic I could get at the moment as we are moving and everything is not in its place  It also does come in this cute little box with a bow tied on it however I already ripped it open I couldnt wait!!!! 




With Luna For You , you recieve roughly 5 items a month in each box...Im already in love..Next item next to the Pop mascara is the Button Your Lip ultra lip gloss by Hard Candy retail is $8.00 with the lip liner that comes with it as well so roughly $4.00 each as you can see the pink lip liner in there that also came with my box that usually is paired with the lipgloss by Hard Candy ...Next we have by Essence a eyebrow designed in the shade of light brown with a cute little brow brush attached with it,this retails for $1.99 and last Wet N Wild Perfect Pair eye wand I got the smoke Lilac love love!! this retails for $3.99 but on sale at walgreens for $2.99 right now..Totaling this bag that I only paid $9.99 for at $23.23 Now if that is not worth it I dont what is,but I think it is well worth and I am excited for next months box already from Luna For You...I cannot wait to try these products out and add to my collection..If yourself is interested feel free to jump on over and hurry though Luna For You  subscriptions go fast lunaforyou.com I believe.I do not get credit for sending you there or anything this is simply just a suggestion.It is a monthly subscription I signed up for on my own and wanted to share ..In my opinion I think this is definitley worth it and I will most likley keep my subscription around for months to come!!!Again sorry for the pictures being on top of jeans lol but it was the only way I could get them to come out as good with my camera and its a gloomy day besides the moving part of my days as were putting in a new house this month..I will be sharing each Luna for you box each month so come on by next time too see what comes in the mail next!!! You can also check Luna For You out onOh and did i forget to mention all of these products were FULL SIZE except for the mascara I believe.Facebook https://www.facebook.com/luna4you  

No comments:

Post a Comment