Tuesday, May 13, 2014

COPPERTONE CLEARLYSHEER SUNSCREEN REVIEW

I recieved Coppertone Clearly Sheer Sunscreen to try from Bzzagent!!! I can say so far I am impressed.I recieved a full size lotion and 2 trial size spray on included with sample size lotions to give to friends to try as well.. I Love Coppertone but never have I tried any of the spray on sunscreens before so of course that was my first pick when going to apply my sunscreen for the day. You can see below exactly how it sprayed onto my arm! Streak free,instantly dried and no residue left behind or any greasy feeling at all!!! I was amazed that I did not have to rub it in or anything,just spray and go!!! Coppertone is my new best friend on the spray for sure.







I am looking foward to a life long bond with Coppertone and thier products..I am actually very impressed the lotion I rubbed in as well to test out and it is not greasy at all and a little actually goes a long way!!!! I would reccomend this to any of my friends or family and may I suggest as a reminder do not forget to use sunblock this upcoming summer it saves lives!!!!


All opinions on products are my own. I write my honest opinion on all product reviews regardless of how the product came to me. The content of my review is my true and honest experience with the product. This blog receives no payment or other compensation for advertising.This blog receives no payment or other compensation for reviews of products or services.Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of a product being reviewed.







No comments:

Post a Comment