Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Luna For You June bag!!!

Luna for you is a montlhy subscription for $9.99 that you recieve 4-6 beauty products each month !! Its amazing..I have loved each bag and will continue to keep signed up each month!!! Here is what I recieved for June!!!! 




I recieved SMH lipgloss suite 7 it is a very pretty pink and very light color..I love how smoothly it goes on.Next is by Tarte it is a clay corrective wand Im assuming like a cover up/corrective lol..I havent tried it yet I may give it away..

As you can see I also recieved that pretty pink Nail Polish says the color is Pink Pastel by Nabi..I cannot wait to try that out.I would have already but My nails have polish on them right now until I get bord of it then this will be my next color! 

The final 2 items are a blush by orlamix which I have never herd of but its a pretty shade and looks to be like a mineral powder and then also an eyeshadow in the color Blue Moon Beach..

For all this I paid $9.99 and I roughly recieved about $20 in products or more,I couldnt find some things to price out but it was all worth the $ spent for sure!!!! if you would like head on over to Luna for you  and sign up for July's box,but dont wait tooo long they go fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment